Storm Damage ? Call Us ASAP
SERVPRO of New Market/East Gwilliumbury specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition. Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration costs.
What to Expect
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
• Your name and contact information
• Your insurance information (if applicable)
• The street address of the water-damaged home or business
• When did the flooding or water damage occur?
• What caused the water damage (if known)?
• Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today: (905) 717-9279
Winter Weather Preparation Tips
Tips for Preparing for Winter Weather
- During cold spells keep cabinet doors open. Allowing warm air to circulate around pipes
- Keep a slow trickle of water flowing through faucets, especially if the pipes for faucets, run through unheated or non-insulated areas of your home.
- Consider shutting off outdoor faucets. Find the shut-off valve in the basement or crawl space and turn it to "off".
- If you follow the previous step, then open the outdoor faucet to help ensure it drains completely and the inner valve is shut off.
- Ensure gutters are clean and secure. Leaves and debris accumulate, causing a damming effect on gutters, which could lead to roof problems and water damage.
Proper maintenance of your furnace can help reduce the risk of puff backs.
Flooding and Storm Damage
Storm and flood damage require specialized restoration techniques and equipment. When a storm hits your home, you need the company with storm damage experience and expertise. SERVPRO of New Market/East Gwilliumbury can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
SERVPRO of New Market/East Gwilliumbury specializes in Storm and flood restoration Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network Franchises across North America and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the Country.